- How do I register for this conference?
In order to register for the conference please use the online registration form.
- How can I register an accompanying person?
In order to register an accompanying person please use the online registration form.
- How can I pay the registration fees?
Payment of the registration fees can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
- Can I cancel my registration for the conference?
Yes, according to the conference policy only written cancelations will be accepted. For any cancelations made prior to 10th of July 2018 a full refund will be given minus a 50€ administration fee. No refunds will be given after the 11th of July 2018.
- Can I receive an invoice under my sponsoring Company/ Institution’s name?
Yes. If you require an invoice, please select the option “I will need an invoice” while registering on the online registration form. Once the option is selected, you will be asked to fill in the billing details you would like the invoice to be issued to.
- Can I register for the conference without paying?
Yes, you can submit your registration without paying but until you complete your payment, your registration fees will change according to their respective deadlines. Also please note that a registration will only be considered valid when fully paid.
- Can I register before the early fee deadline and pay later?
In order to benefit from the early registration fee, full payment must be completed before the deadline expires.
- Can I register onsite?
Yes. Onsite registration will be available with the relevant period fee in the conference secretariat during the conference days.
- What does my registration fee include?
For details on the entitlements of each registration please visit the conference registration page.
- Will I receive a confirmation letter after I have finished registering?
Yes. A detailed confirmation letter and receipt will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is received and your registration is completed.
- Are lunches, coffee breaks and/or dinners included in the registration fee?
Lunches and coffee breaks scheduled during the conference days are included in the registration fee.
- How many abstracts can I submit?
You can submit up to three abstracts (only for poster presentation)
- I have submitted an abstract, when will I know if it has been accepted?
All submitters will be notified via email within 3-5 days after submission
- How do I apply for a visa to visit Athens?
Visa regulations depend on your nationality and country of origin. We suggest that you contact your local Greek Embassy or Consulate for full and official instructions on the specific visa regulations and application procedures that apply to you. For more detailed information please visit the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/
- Where can I get an invitation letter so that I can apply for a visa?
In order to obtain a visa invitation letter your registration fee must be fully paid. You can either request a letter through the online registration form or send us a request via the contact form on this website. An official invitation letter will be created and sent to you by e-mail within 3 working days.
In case your visa application is rejected you will be refunded the full amount.
- Is it possible to send an official invitation letter directly to my local Greek Consulate?
Unfortunately we are not able to send invitation letters directly to Consulates. Invitation letters are prepared solely for individuals and are mailed directly to them.
Conference Venue and Directions
- Where is the conference taking place?
The conference will take place at the Megaron Athens International Conference Centre (M.A.I.C.C.). For more information on the venue please visit https://eaza2018.com/megaron-athens-international-conference-centre/
- How can I get to the conference venue from the airport?
For information on how to get to the conference venue please visit https://eaza2018.com/getting-there/
- Is there free Wi-Fi internet available at the venue?
Yes, free WIFI will be available at the conference venue.
- Does the venue offer access to those with disabilities?
Yes. There is easy access to the Concert Hall for the disabled, and there are specially designed restrooms on all levels, as well as trolley bars.
- How can I find out information about hotels and rates?
Detailed information about hotels and rates can be found in our conference accommodation page.
- How can I book my own room and should I pay in advance?
You may book your room through the online registration form. Please note that in order to confirm your room booking the full payment must be completed.
- Will I receive a hotel confirmation?
Yes. A detailed confirmation will be sent to you by email as soon as the booking is confirmed and the requested deposit is received.
- How can I book rooms for a group?
For details regarding group booking please visit our conference accommodation page.